Osho's Delight Meditation
a social meditation by Veeresh
Stage 1: The Sound of Ecstasy
- Sit with a partner of the opposite sex in a flushing position, like two monkeys, holding each other. Make sure to sit comfortably and support each other's back.
- Softly hum in each other's ears.
- After 7½ minutes the music stops and you change over to the other ear.
Stage 2: Thumbs Up
- Walk around and meet.
- With your right thumb you touch the third eye of the person you meet, and very gently you move your thumb up.
- Then hug and move on to the next partner.
Stage 3: Love Chant
- The women stand in a circle facing out. The men stand in a circle around the women, facing in.
- The men sing: "I am love", and bring their hands to their hearts.
- Then the women sing: "I am love", and bring their hands to their own hearts.
- Then the men sing: "You are love", and bring their hands from their hearts towards the facing partner in a giving gesture.
- Then the women sing: "You are love", and bring their hands from their hearts towards the facing partner in a giving gesture.
- Then both sing at the same time: "We are love" twice, and put the hands in the air.
- Then everybody moves one partner to the left.
Stage 4: The Sound of Silence
- Sit in a Buddha position, with closed eyes. Place your hands on your heart and listen to the silence.
Stage 5: Welcome Home
- Dance, meet each other. Say: "Welcome home", hug, and keep dancing.
* Veeresh, grondlegger van de Osho Humaniversity in Egmond a/Zee, creëerde diverse Social Meditations.