Osho Mahamudra Meditation
music by The Osho Institute of Music and Celebration
This meditation, drawn from Osho Tantra: The Supreme Understanding offers a powerful method to connect yourself with the cosmos and feel the immense strength rising out of this meeting. A meeting between you and the cosmos.
- Stand with closed eyes, allowing your body to be loose and receptive, waiting and then cooperating when you suddenly feel the urge for your body to start moving.
- When your body is relaxed and allowing, subtle energies that are outside your control begin to move it.
- Let your highest possibility take possession of your body and do this.
- Just allow it to happen. This is latihan.
- 15 minutes
- Kneeling, eyes closed, raise both hands towards the sky, palms upward, your head like the mouth of an empty pot, your body hollow.
- Feel the energy fill you.
- Let it go as deeply as possible into your body, mind, and soul. Your body will start trembling and shaking, like a leaf in a strong wind.
- After two or three minutes, when you feel completely filled, bend forward and rest your forehead on the ground.
- Now pour the energy down into the earth; take from the sky, and give it back to the earth.
- Repeat this process at least six more times.