4-Step Let Go meditation
The 4-Step Let Go
…into the ocean of who you are
A guided relaxation meditation with Maneesha James
Who is this guided meditation for?
* Anyone who would like to live with more awareness, totality and joy, and to die consciously, with grace and gratitude
* Anyone who would like to be able to relax and return to a place of calmness by themselves, when they want or need to
* Anyone who has fear around living or dying, especially those who are uncomfortable when their ability to control is compromised
* Those already familiar with meditation as well as those who would like to learn how to meditate
* Carers of those who are ill or dying
This guided meditation, of just over 30 minutes, leads us through the steps of relaxing first the body, then the breath and finally the mind so that we can fully let go into the ocean of awareness. It can be used whilst healthy and also if ill or dying.
As a daily meditation, it enables us to learn how to voluntarily and consciously relax while staying alert, to experience what is meant by inner watching or observation, and to know the non-dual state of awareness. It is helpful as preparation for your own dying and for supporting others through theirs, by becoming at ease with a process that is similar to the dying of the body.
The 4-Step Let Go is based on a method created by the mystic, Osho, in his book And Now And Here.
More info click here.