Join us Friday 28 December at 7 PM in the last Gong Bath of the year. Perfect opportunity to reflect on where we are in our lives, make new choices, transition out of old habits, and put into motion our intentions for the year ahead.
The Gong Bath is a unique sound relaxation experience with highly resonant gongs and singing bowls. When played with sensitivity these instruments are very powerful for relieving stress, for relaxation, and fatigue, along with many other conditions in our busy lives, which can often lead to the lack of balance and harmony in the body.
The session is about one hour and a half, but as you relax the sense of time disappears, the mind chatter quickly decreases, and there can be a feeling of greater mental clarity with often flashes of inspiration, and deep meditation state.
Every experience will be different, according to the needs of each person.
Good to know:
- You will lie down for 90 minutes, it is advisable to wear light and comfortable clothes.
- You can find in the studio thick mats and blankets.
- Please take care that you arrive with at least 10 minutes earlier.
- The studio will open from 18:20.
- Latecomers will not be allowed in.